Saturday, January 14, 2012

Psalms of the Day

From September 23,  2010

Some trust in chariots, and some in horses;
But we will remember the name of the Lord our God.

They have bowed down and fallen;
But we have risen and stand upright

Psalm 20:7-8

Be exalted, O Lord, in Your own strength!
We will sing and praise Your power.

Psalm 21:17

I will declare Your name to My brethren;
In the midst of the assembly I will praise You.

You who fear the LORD, praise Him!
All you descendants of Jacob, glorify Him,
And fear Him, all you offspring of Israel!

For He has not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted;
Nor has He hidden His face from Him;
But when He cried to Him, He heard.

My praise shall be of You in the great assembly;
I will pay My vows before those who fear Him.

The poor shall eat and be satisfied;

Those who seek Him will praise the LORD.
Let your heart live forever!

Psalm 22:22-26

No comments:

Post a Comment