Saturday, January 14, 2012

God Turns a Life Around

From January 12, 2011

It’s amazing - the second I get myself in check with my relationship with God, realize that I’d been slipping and letting external matters get me down, and start to straighten it all out, things really start to turn around.  God is so faithful.  If you follow Him wholeheartedly, He will definitely come through, every single time.  The difference in my feelings, the resurgence of hope I’ve been feeling - I know it’s nothing less than Him.

Amazing what really putting your hope in Him and striving for His will will do for your life.  And the changes are almost instantaneous - it’s amazing.  My state of mind between now and last week - so different.  God’s got this.  I am soo excited for the future and what He has in store for my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment